What every girl wants to hear, I would assume…
Sounds about right Ben.
I moved to California when I was twelve and I got a video camera and made little movies because I didn’t have any friends yet. I would force my sister to make these movies with me—which became my YouTube channel. A girl in my Spanish class found my YouTube videos and showed them to my teacher. At the end of class one day my teacher said, “pack up, movie time,” and she dropped down this screen and put on my videos. I started freaking out. Everyone was laughing and I just ran out. The girl who had told my teacher didn’t understand why I left, and she said, “You’re really funny, you should be an actor.” So that was one of the first times I thought about it.
If you were trapped in a big gigantic maze like in the movie, what thing would you wanna have with you to help you get out of it? (x)
- The guy living below me has a really loud alarm clock that always wakes me up at the ass crack of dawn AU
- I went to investigate a scream and found my neighbour standing on a chair to avoid a rat/cockroach/snake AU
- My neighbour has a really squeaky bed and my bedroom is right below theirs AU
- Someone keeps stealing my doormat AU
- My pet tarantula escaped and I forgot to warn the guy below me who is scared of spiders AU
- I need you to pet sit my pet this weekend and I forgot to mention it’s a giant snake, the mice are in the freezer, thanks bye! AU
- The apartment above me has left their tap on or something and water is LEAKING THROUGH MY CEILING WTF! AU
- My neighbour’s sister got the wrong house number and barged into my apartment AU
- The guy next door/my roommate always steals my coffee, so I started to make extra AU
APARTMENT AUs! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
my therapist taught me to start thinking of my anxiety as my panicky friend
this is so cute omg
Woah this is super useful!!
For all my anxious friends out there.
This totally works! Some of us get stuck in the sense that we *are* our emotions, so they overwhelm us and we can’t do anything about them. When you give your emotion an identity separate from you, it gives you the distance to make better judgments about it, and to comfort yourself better. 10/10 therapy veterans would recommend.
Needed this today.
Oh my god this is fucking amazing
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
Oops!! Did I accidentally rest my finger on the reblog button? Hate when I do that. Ahh, well…
I just learned a thing! Make sure you aren’t clicked on anything on your page, no highlighted boxes, nothing to type in… now hold shift and your question mark button. It’ll give you tumblr keyboard shortcuts
OMG I’m so happy you shared this knowledge!